Friday, November 30, 2012

combing the memories

its been two day since i hv ended school life .
hayyyyyyy, truth to be true. school life kinda rocks. no no its the fact that we did what people say you cannot do :D

SPM? COOL. NERVE WRECKING FEELING.
the preparation aint hard as i did fer pmr.
Am really looking forward fer my results.
pray. pray. pray. God spare me the chance to get that strings of A's. Aminn :)


now that it's over . facing a blunt idea on what i'm planing to do. WHY? cause its like i have looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootssssssss of time.
oh dear, imma billionere. haha, gonna start by pampering myself. haihh. just cant stop falling fer myself. pffftttt. pathetic enough huh? . i'll stop here. i wanna write the next entry bout me frienzzzz .




No comments:

Animated Blinking Gingerbread Man