Friday, November 30, 2012

hari hari terakhir

introducing my shin chan and pajie's pingu
they met by coincidence . they were best friends since then.

I L to the O to V to the
nadzifah yahya, intan nadzirah, fara azeera, siti zulaiha, izzah hazirah, syazwani, 
farah nadya, zurain zahar, ainna syaheera, maishara rasyidah,
nur adiba husna, fadilah rais, nur hazimah,

beb, its hard to describe this utter feeling

you guys have coloured my life :)
see that diary. representation of my form five life.
still the pages are not enough too stuff the memories.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiihhh. this is so touching :'(

kawankawan,
nanti kan kita jumpe lagi.
so, never say goodbye. because goodbye will lead to end.
there's no ending kan :)
okay, so see you guys later.
XOXO

lol.that's all my stuff.
tiring tau. a whole day packing back stuff.
HOME SWEET HOME, ADHHANI :)



No comments:

Animated Blinking Gingerbread Man